ServiceMaster Restore Water Damage Restoration
Severe weather can wreak havoc on your home and your business, but storm related or not, water damage is no small issue. Water from storm drains or broken pipes can destroy electronics, floors, and carpeting if not properly mitigated. Water not addressed can lead to much bigger problems, such as lingering odor, mold, and mildew growth.
When your home or business is affected by water, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Lewis Construction right away. We will respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will arrive within 60 minutes of your call with the equipment and tools to get the job done right. We will immediately extract the water and get you dried out in no time, including the moisture you can’t see behind walls and beneath flooring. Our equipment is designed to dry areas that can’t be accessed. We use special tools and techniques to get behind surfaces and use special moisture detecting readers so there is no uncertainty that the water is removed.
Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration
We are your water damage experts serving Northeast Ohio, whether it’s water from storms, broken pipes, or even sewage. We offer the following services for water damage:
Emergency Water Extraction
We can provide emergency services to the business 24/7/365. We know how important immediate response is to water damage, so we respond within 60 minutes of your call and arrive ready to work. Our truck mounted extraction units get you dried out fast and on your way to restored peace of mind.
Minimize Business Interruption
At ServiceMaster Restoration by Lewis Construction, we know how important your business is to you. We strive to get your business operating again as soon as possible by minimizing interruption and mitigating quickly.
How can we help today?
Advanced Drying Equipment
Prevent Bigger Problems Further Down the Road
Our commercial dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air, while fans work to move dry air over wet surfaces, drying them much faster than conventional methods. Designed for heavy non-stop use, our technicians will place equipment in strategic locations to get your business or home dried up quickly and prevent larger problems down the road.
Sewage Extraction and Cleaning
Deal with Sewage Backup and Odor Removal
Not all water is clean water. In fact, most flood water carries odor with it. Drain backup often results in sewage entering your business, and the hardest part to bear is the smell. At ServiceMaster Restore, we have the right equipment to clean up even the smelliest messes. By utilizing hydroxyl machines to remove the odor, along with standard air movers, your home or business will be dried out in no time.
Content Removal and Cleaning
Water damage can do so much harm in so little time. That’s why sensitive items such as electronics are rushed to our restoration facility and dried out quickly. All affected contents are packed and moved to our content cleaning warehouse. Here, technicians dry out contents and clean them, so you get them back just as they were before the water.
What should I do before help arrives?
- If the outside temperature is above 60 degrees, use dehumidifiers if available.
- Use fans to circulate the air and assist drying.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe furniture dry.
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
- If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, use an air conditioner if available