Fire Damage Services Warren, Ohio
From city dwellings and industrial complexes to rural homes and small shops, ServiceMaster Restore provides the fire damage services you need across Trumbull and Ashtabula counties. Don’t try to handle it yourself! The ServiceMaster team are specialists in fire damage restoration in Warren, Ohio and the surrounding area.
Our experts arrive within an hour of your call for help because timing is critical when it comes to saving equipment, files, upholstery, and precious items. We quickly remove your belongings and begin the cleaning process while damage can still be reversed. We understand wherever you live or work, the most important thing is getting your life back to normal and your home or business back to its original condition as quickly as possible.
Even a small fire can cause significant damage. If you have experienced fire damage in Warren or the surrounding area, call the experts at ServiceMaster.
Our fire restoration services in Trumbull and Ashtabula counties include:
- Boarding, tarping and securing your property
- Emergency cleaning
- Content removal and cleaning
We respond day or night to provide the help you need.
What you can do before help arrives:
- Call your insurance agent and let them know about the situation.
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Lewis Construction!
- Blow off or brush-vacuum any loose soot particles from upholstery, drapes, and carpets
- Cover carpeted traffic areas with towels or old linens to prevent additional soiling.
- Discard open food packages. The food could be contaminated.
- If electrical service is off, clean out your freezer and refrigerator. Leave the doors propped open or place charcoal in the unit.
- Send clothing with heavy smoke damage to a qualified professional dry cleaner that specializes in smoke damage.
- Clean laminate and chrome fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom to prevent permanent tarnishing.
- Wipe residue from porcelain bath fixtures to prevent etching.
- Wipe the leaves of houseplants to remove smoke residue.
- Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced hot air.
- Tape cheesecloth over intake and outlet air registers to capture any loose soot in the air. This is even more effective if the cheesecloth is damp.
- If the outside temperature is above 60 degrees, air out the house to reduce smoke odor.
Call ServiceMaster today for fire damage restoration in Warren, Ohio!